Apply for a credit card

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

credit cards

I have a tricky situation to solve.I now have 3 credit cards
1)1 of them is quite old so its a waste for me now.
2)The other cc has a credit balance of $10000.
3)the third one has USD 15000 Limit.

I want to close this first cc. would it affect my credit score rating?
I have a real nice job now days.I should be able to pay my debt pretty soon alone.
SO If I closing my first credit card will it have any negative affect on my credit score.



I thought that your credit score will definetly go down after closing your first account.So, i suggest not to do this.


Yup, closing your account will prove negative effect to you. Don't close it.


I suggest you not to close your account but to close it in half. It will be much better to stay active for a long interval of time.


You should try to transfer your credit balance to your new accounts, so that it will not affect your credit score. As no debts with the old one can prove mixed out credits to you and later you have to charge more.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

My credit card has been approved for which i had listed my old account details. But 2 weeks past, i got no information about my credit card and my credit score. I urgently need my paid bills and my credit card. I was told that i could not process my paid cards too till the activation of the new one. What do i do?


Just call them and ask them about your credit card. They will have some customer care number or any phone number.


It could be that they sent you details through email. You must be careful. They can charge you the transfer fee. After being your credit over limit, they will charge you ol fee.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't have a much credit history, so no company accepting my application of having a credit card. They also charge about $159, which i can't afford. Does anyone knows about those companies who offers low limit credit cards for less charges or no charges?


You should not apply more for the credit card else it will hurt your credit limit. Better will be wait for sometime and later apply for it after having much credit score in your account.


You can find a website for such a credit online. But make sure that either they are trustworthy or not.


Don't apply for credit card to many different places, it will lower your credit limit. Just wait for at least 1 year and then go for it. Best of luck.


If you have a low credit score and you are not able to pay for it in time then they will charge you. But if you can pay for it timely for a couple of months, then they will give you $150 for the account of $100 time to time. This will increase your credit limit within a year and you got the unsecured card at first and then the secured one.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

-Matthe P


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home