Apply for a credit card

Friday, July 20, 2007

Can credit cards be used overseas?

I had got a capital one credit card and it will activate within 7 to 10 working days. Can i use this card overseas? Will they charge me for it? What is better for me to use cash or to convert it in euros?


The bank will surely charge you some fee for using it abroad. You must get complete information about that. It will be cheaper to you to get euros at an ATM and then spend cash.


Hmm, i thought that carrying too much cash is risky. You have to ask the bank and convert dollars into euros. They will give them to you at the current rate plus the small charging fee. Have a nice trip!


Yup, credit card is secure to be used overseas. Just remember to keep all the receipts to you to show them to the bank. Enjoy the trip. Good Luck!

If your card has the logo of visa or master card on it, then no additional cost will be charged to you , as they are used globally. But for safety you have to confirm all the rules and regulations for using your credit card overseas. It will surely help you.


It will be good to you to use the debit card instead of using credit card. As the money directly come out of your account, There is no risk for the credit score. Have a little cash with you and keep all the receipts with you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I had saved 4000 off my credit card as interest charges. I had 5000 credit limit. But due to adverse circumstances and tragic death of my father, i had not much time to pay the bills. They had filed a missed payment in my credit report for the delay of just a few days. They had taken off my credit card.I am about to lose my home and business. I want to save a little. Were they allowed me to have my credit card, as i assure them to pay in full in future?


I hope citibank.com will surely help you and allow you to apply for a new credit card and give it to you. You can activate it right away. I know its hard to start with a new one. But it will surely helps you in purchasing little household items.


You had missed you time limit. But you should have a much credit limit. You can apply for the credit card with bad credit. May it will help you!


You must pay your bills before your account has closed. It will improve your credit score and you will get your credit card back.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home