Apply for a credit card

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Vanquis Card

Vanquis credit Card is a VISA Credit card for UK People who have a Bad or Poor credit.Its good for people who was rejected credit due to credit score in past.

Few Salient Features:
APR : Typical 39.9% APR (variable) but can be increased,READ TOS
Interest rates : Purchases : 2.84%
Fees : zero annual Charges

Website : www.vanquis.co.uk , www.payvanquis.co.uk

Customer Service :0871 770 5555

By Post :
Vanquis Visa Card
Customer Services
PO Box 399
Chatham
ME4 4WQ

Issued by : Vanquis Bank,UK

FAQ:
1)Is Vanquis credit card can be used in the U.S.A?
Yes,but its a secured card so you need to check oversees transaction charges Plus interest rates.

2)I have Vanquis card and if I pay all payments ontime will I be charged a Fees or Interest rate?
You can have a full list of charges at http://www.vanquis.co.uk/summary/

3)I have a good paying record at Vanquis,will they incresed my Credit Limit
Usually they decide upon your track record but you can call 0871 770 5555 and inquire about the process.

4)How I can pay my Vanquis credit ?
Goto www.payvanquis.co.uk Or you can also pay using your bank

5)How Can I rebuild my credit rating?
I had a bad time and keep pending lot of bills but now I got a job and pay off all my bills but my credit score is still very low,How I can improve it ?

You can look at secured credit cards which offer fixing of credit score in 3-6 months time.Usually they are much costlier than usual credit cards but you can use them for some time and when you get little good ratings,switch to Normal credit cards.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home