Apply for a credit card

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Credit Score


I got a national card issued by CCA, which is for catalog shopping. It is an unsecured card, But my fren's tell me to throw it away. But i don't want to do so, as it will build my credit and i would be able to get car loans or any other type of loans. What do i do? Will this card built up my credit or not?


Be sure that what are the monthly charges taken by them even in case of zero balance. After paying all the balances in time each month, it will sure build up your credit.


As you say its a catalog shopping card, then how it will help you in increasing your credit. You need a credit card for bad credit and charge no annual fee and also at low interest rates. Just throw it away and go for another one which suits to your case.


I thought this card will charge you high fees and you will be unable to pay for it. Before you activate it, confirm it that it will not build your credit up. Apply for the major credit cards like chase, master card or the discover card, which can help you out.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

A credit card company has rejected my application b'coz i am not a permanent resident. After few months, i applied for the same and told them that i have PR. They sent a credit card to me. Will they really check my PR, credit history or my personal status?


Its risky for giving a credit card to the person who is not a permanent resident. They need your identification proof and address proof to show to the credit bureau. And also to assure that you will pay all the payments each month perfectly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I had never believed credit cards so i always pay in cash for everything. But now m going to buy a house for which i need to establish my credit score. At present, my credit score is about 570. What should i do for making good money? Also tell me that How to apply for the best credit cards for low interest rates?


There are a number of credit card companies for people with bad credit or nio credit. Just go with them.


You don't have enough credit score for applying the credit card. But you can get loan easily. Having a credit card is not an easy task. You have to pay each month with no delay in time. Also you must have a good credit history.


For building a credit it's enough to pay your balances each month. Not to worry about he interest rates then. It's necessary only in case you don't pay it regularly and carry a large balance.


 I suggest you to go with the capital one. For making regular payments, you will not have to pay the interest rates. And regular payments will improve your credit history and will surely increase your credit score.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home