Apply for a credit card

Monday, February 2, 2009

www.mytributecard.com

my tribute card
Q: I had a tribute credit card which I got for building my credit score. But I always have to pay some annual fee attached with it which is about $150. I want to know that when should I have to pay this annual fee for my tribute credit card?

A: Every credit card has some annual fee attached with it which is simply taken by the credit card company from your current balance. This fee may be pay in full at the end of the year or may be in installments at the end of each month. The choice is yours which suits you better. For your tribute credit card this fee is $150 app. and you can also pay in installments of $50 every three months.


Q: I am thinking of having a tribute credit card for increasing my credit limit. Can anyone tell me if it is good to have this tribute credit card?

A: Yah, the tribute credit card company is good for improving your credit score. But make sure that you must pay all your depts in time and also will not allow to spend more than 50% of your credit limit. It will surely increase your credit score.


Q: I had got a preapproved tribute credit card and now thinking whether should I apply for it or not? Any suggestions?

A: If you got a pre approval of any credit card like you got the tribute credit card then first read the fineprint carefully and keep in mind all terms and conditions of it. Then if you think you can pay off all your payments in time and will suits you then go for it. Better having a debit card instead of any credit card.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home