Apply for a credit card

Saturday, September 8, 2007

What should i do when my CC goes over the limit?

I have a credit card which goes over limit from about $75 to $400. I tried a lot to got it down but still its $200 over limit. I am completely ruined in it and it spoiled my almost all the credit. The creditors said that the only choice is to pay all the over limit amount and late fees and get your credit card closed. What should i do to overcome this situation? Please help me out!


I thought they are trying to get more amount out of you except over limit. Ask them to put hold on your credit card so that you can not use it anymore but you will still pay for the credit card. If they said no, then tell them that you r transferring your balance to another account having lower rate of interest. They will surely do something in that case as they are going to loose their customer. Hope it will surely work. Best of luck!


Ask your trustworthy family member or a friend to lend you some money so that you can pay at least the amount of your over limit. Otherwise you will be in a critical situation and you have to pay more and more until your balance comes down. And be careful about lot of spendings in future. Better will be doing a debit card purchase instead of credit card. Take Care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home